The Data Protection Act 1998 requires us to deal fairly with information which we receive about you or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site. So this notice will describe what we will do with this information and with whom it might be shared and under what circumstances.
At J.W. Turner Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our Clients and visitors.
Information we collect – In running and maintain our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of you visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example when you register for information or make an enquiry.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by means For example
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by email and telephone.
Where used, these cookie are downloaded to our computer and stored on the computers hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Our advertisers may also use cookie, over which we have no control. Such cookie (id used) would be downloaded once you click on any advertisements on our website.
Use of Your information
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you.
Where such consent has been provide it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
J.W. Turner Ltd
65 Studland Road
Tel 01604 791919